- Andrea’s first book, Next Stop: Sejer Island, is available through Amazon
- Next Stop: Sejer Island is also available through Barnes and Noble and Better World Books
- An interview with Andrea, which includes a glimpse into her new works, can be found at Poetic Bloomings
- Reviews of Next Stop can be seen at http://www.saltpublishing.com/shop/proddetail.php?prod=9781844718702 and http://www.belletrista.com/2012/Issue15/reviews_17.php and http://bendutton.blogspot.dk/2013/01/next-stop-sejer-island-by-andrea-heiberg.html
- Andrea’s poetry can be found in a number of places including: http://poeticbloomings.com/poetic-recollections/andrea-heiberg/ and http://poeticbloomings.com/2012/10/18/poet-interview-andrea-heiberg/
- A selection of Andrea’s fiction can be read at: http://www.belletrista.com/2011/Issue14/features_4.php
- Andrea’s story, “When Lost In Stairways,” appears in Writer’s Muse‘s December 2012 issue.
- “Goodhue’s Folly” at http://www.pifmagazine.com/2012/02/goodhues-folly/
- “Spaces of Spring” appeared in the Writers Rising Up 2013 Calendar http://wrupblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/digging-to-roots-2013-calendar-winning.html
- “Dark In The Woods” at Poetic Asides http://www.writersdigest.com/whats-new/wd-poetic-form-challenge-nonet-winner and in the Nov/Dec 2012 issue of Writer’s Digest Magazine
- “Lightening” in Right Hand Pointing, in their December 2012 issue.
- Her untitled haiku (Chickadee) appears in the December 2012 issue of Four and Twenty